- Published: Tuesday, 23 April 2013 13:16
- Written by Erik van den Elsen
At this moment, a series of informational video's is being produced, that will help the general public in understanding what the CASCADE project is all about. The five short videos, that have been recorded in the field during the last plenary project meeting in Spain, will answer the following questions regarding the CASCADE project;
- Why are drylands important?,
- What are sudden ecosystem shifts?,
- What processes happen in an ecosystem during a sudden shift? and
- How can we manage vulnerable dryland ecosystems better?
Also, a 'general' video is in preparation that explains all ins-and-outs of the project in short. The length of the video's is between 3 and 5 minutes are being presented by CASCADE researchers, and will be published on the CASCADE information channel website, CASCADiS, soon.